Our work includes large, complex and strategic-level studies with national governments, development agencies and the World Bank, as well as competitively priced, quality services to industry.
Our service is highly specialised, focused entirely on the collection, compilation, value adding, interpretation and serving of geodata to incentivise and support mineral exploration.
- Assist national governments to implement large geodata mapping programmes to update and modernise their data holdings. This includes compiling terms of reference, implementing and supervising programmes and quality control monitoring;
- Provide objective technical, financial and organisation assessments of governmental mineral support programmes through detailed scoping studies. We review and formulate policy and build capacity at technical and managerial levels;
- Use and manage a large network of experienced geoscientists and project managers;
- Compile mineral resource inventories, metallogenic and prospectivity maps;
- Compile mineral promotion materials such as brochures and CDs at a regional and national scale to publicise prospective terrains for investors;
- Develop geodata management systems to improve accessibility of geodata to the mineral exploration sector;
- Build capacity in the geosciences at a technical and managerial level;
- Provide expert advice and draw on experience of many national geological surveys to assist in restructuring, strategic review and implementing strategic plans.